DUCTED HEAT PUMPS
CONCEALED DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING – TWO + ROOMS
Temperzone Concealed Ducted units or ‘Split’ systems consist of an outdoor unit and an indoor unit installed in the ceiling space. Air is distributed from the indoor unit by duct to one or more air vents. Zoning can be used to control which rooms are air-conditioned. With convenient thermostat control, heating, cooling or auto settings are available at your fingertips. Thermo Tech can advise the best system for any room during a free, no obligation visit.
Where the necessary ceiling space is available for installation and servicing. In instances where ceiling space is limited it is sometimes possible to utilize the ceiling space in an adjacent room to house the indoor unit.
ATTRIBUTES & BENEFITS
- Concealed Ducted air conditioners provide an unobtrusive, well-hidden design that is best suited for distributing air from a single source to multiple outlets.
- Zoning is controlled through the temperzone wall-mounted control pad, and allows running costs to be minimized, as no energy is wasted conditioning rooms that are not in use.
- The ability to introduce fresh air into the space is great for high occupancy rooms. Air vents can be positioned to ensure the area is air conditioned evenly for optimum comfort.
- Our elegant, discreet air vents can be matched to the décor of your room to blend with the aesthetic requirements of your home.
- Temperzone indoor and outdoor units are carefully designed to minimize sound. Ducted systems are considered to be the quietest air conditioning choice, as the indoor unit can be situated in less noise critical areas (e.g. in the ceiling space or under the floor).
- A conveniently placed wall-mounted thermostat, designed with heating, cooling, auto and zoning options, controls the system
For more information on Cassette / Under Ceiling Heat Pumps, contact Thermo Tech
A SHORT HISTORY OF AIR CONDITIONING
Man’s control of heat and cold for useful purposes changed the course of society. This interesting clipping is from a NOVA Documentary called “Absolute Zero”…
AIR CONDITIONING HISTORY
In 1902, the first modern electrical air conditioning unit was invented by Willis Carrier in Buffalo, New York. Here is the story.