Dehumifier AD 250
- Manufactured in Germany
- Radial fan with aluminium fan wheel (with winding protection)
- Fully hermetically sealed rotary compressor, protected against overloading
- Vibration-insulated bearings
- Condenser and evaporator made from copper piping covered with aluminium fins
- Cooling circuit made from copper piping with capillary tube and filter dryer
- Service connector on the suction side
- Automatic hot-gas defrosting, controlled by Dry-Logic
- These units are of the Expansion types (refrigeration principal)
For more information on our range of Condensation Dryers, contact Thermo Tech
BUILDING AND WATER DAMAGE DRYING
For the past 20 years, AERIAL GmbH has been marketing innovative equipment and systems for drying out buildings and renovating water damage – from super-quite compact units all the way to fully- loaded premium building dryers. Leading companies worldwide rely on our performance. We develop and manufacture in Germany – and we insist on the highest standards of quality and service.
For more information on Building and water damage drying equipment, contact Thermo Tech
Air Dehumidifiers for Trade and Industry
Humidity problems lead to rust , mould and bacteria growth. AERIAL air dehumidifiers prevent these problems from occurring and create the ideal climate. They are also environmentally friendly and don’t use much power . Subsequent costs such as repair and maintenance are also kept to a minimum. Our strengths include an outstanding, diverse product range and extensive expertise in the field. Our experts will gladly help you to choose the right equipment .