The ECO85 Dehumidifier is another addition to the EBAC range of “Eco Friendly”, Carbon reducing, range of dehumidifiers. The ECO85 has a maximum l/kWh (water extraction per kW of power consumed) of 3.3 l/kWh. This is achieved by utilizing a high capacity rotary compressor and environmentally friendly R407c refrigerant. The robust collapsible handle and semi-pneumatic tyres ensures transport and maneuverability are not compromised. It’s lightweight yet robust design is ideal for commercial and residential work. Its compact size permits one-man operation, yet it has the capacity to handle several room-size areas at a time. Best of all, it’s affordably priced within the budget of most restoration specialists. The Hours Run Meter provides an accurate means of measuring power consumed, allowing jobs to be easily and quickly evaluated when requested by insurance companies.
Key Design Features
- Washable Air filter for easy maintenance
- Rugged wheels with shock absorbing semi-pneumatic tyres
- Study handle for easy transport
- High capacity Integral condensate pump
- Hours Run Meter providing accurate run time measurements
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Extra long power cord
- Extra long drain hose
- The ECO85 has a unique “Hot Gas” defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures,
Ebac also provide special products for the timber industry and Defence Force applications.
For more information on EBAC Drying equipment, contact Thermo Tech