WE RESPECT OUR ENVIRONMENT
SERIES ICU WITH REFRIGERANT PROPANE R290
ICU-R290 chillers minimize environmental impact and optimize energy efficiency.
The series ICU-R290 is the result of the technical collaboration in synergy with Hitema Srl and IceFish BV.
As a natural refrigerant, the propane represents the natural alternative to traditional HFC refrigerants with high GWP.
Propane has excellent environmental characteristics as it has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and negligible warming potential (GWP), important indicators for the evaluation of the suitability of a refrigerant in terms of eco-efficiency and energy consumption. Moreover, it is not toxic, even at high concentrations.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS OF ICU-R290 SERIES
- Designed for maximum safety, with very small natural refrigerant charge (propane R290);
- Quiet while running;
- Easy to mount outdoors – no special machinery room required;
- Low power consumption, which means low operating costs;
- No expenditure on special safety precautions;
- Low maintenance costs;
- Compact design with small footprint.
If you would like to learn more about the Series ICU units , contact Thermo Tech to find out more!